Unable to download from FTP link

Visualize/analyse Thematic Datasets and consume as OGC Web Services..
vhonnungar

Unable to download from FTP link

Post by vhonnungar » Wed Oct 07, 2015 8:42 pm

Dear Bhuvan,

I have received the FTP link yesterday to download LULC (250K) for the requested study area after sending the MoU duly signed. When I try to open the link and login using Bhuvan credentials, I get the following error.

[skein-2.6 0.1.8
The page you requested was unavailable. The error code is listed below. In addition, the HTML file which has been configured as the page to be displayed when an error of this type was unavailable, with the error code 2 (No such file or directory). Please contact your administrator.
Forbidden]

Kindly help in this regard as the file will be available for download only till 10th October, 2015. Thanks in advance.

Best Regards,
Vivek

sonal

Re: Unable to download from FTP link

Post by sonal » Wed Oct 07, 2015 10:20 pm

Please use any FTP client to download the data.

Inteb

Post by Inteb » Wed Nov 23, 2016 4:48 am

Recently, there was exactly the same problem. Earlier this never happened. This may be due to the fact that I started using a proxy server advanced.name? Or is it nothing to do with each other?

sonal

Post by sonal » Fri Nov 25, 2016 2:30 pm

yes probably your proxy server is not allowing to download from FTP. Kindly contact your network administrator.

samihahkassis

Post by samihahkassis » Thu Dec 29, 2016 11:40 pm

This may due to the error in Password or username. You should check it well for getting the access in right way. as you know this will work well if you try with that.

nicole

Post by nicole » Fri Aug 18, 2017 9:50 pm

vhonnungar wrote:Dear Bhuvan,

I have received the FTP link yesterday to download LULC (250K) for the requested study area after sending the MoU duly signed. When I try to open the link and login using Bhuvan credentials, I get the following error.

[skein-2.6 0.1.8
The page you requested was unavailable. The error code is listed below. In addition, the HTML file which has been configured as the page to be displayed when an error of this type was unavailable, with the error code 2 (No such file or directory). Please contact your administrator.
Forbidden]

Kindly help in this regard as the file will be available for download only till 10th October, 2015. Thanks in advance.

Best Regards,
Vivek
you should use filezilla... it will work !

mdhingra

Post by mdhingra » Thu Jan 31, 2019 11:30 am

Hi, I had also faced similar issue. Received ftp link from bhuvan but it send 503 authentication error besides the fact that I am using same credentials at bhuvan. Please help urgently as the link will get closed on 6th feb. I have also tried on filezilla,

bhuvan

Post by bhuvan » Fri Feb 01, 2019 3:59 pm

Dear Bhuvan User

Please try again and share your feedback.

Best Regards
Team Bhuvan