Page 1 of 1
Posted: Tue Sep 24, 2013 9:47 am
I have install the plugin but bhuvanShellUrl.flyshell not working for me. Wheneevr Iam running this file its asking for debug in both the browsers google chrome and internet exzplorer. Please help. Iam not able to explore the 3D version
Posted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 3:30 pm
1. To open bhuvan in mozilla or chrome see this link - http://bhuvan-forum.nrsc.gov.in/guest/v ... p?f=4&t=79
2. Even when you open through Mozilla or Chrome it takes IE settings. so Please check your IE version. currently IE version < 9 is only supported. see this link - http://bhuvan-forum.nrsc.gov.in/guest// ... p?f=3&t=54
Posted: Fri Apr 11, 2014 7:03 pm
Hello. I have downloaded the bhuvanshellurl. but not able to nstall it is asking for slect file type to open. How do I deal with tihis??
Posted: Fri Apr 11, 2014 7:52 pm
Please check the below points -
1. Bhuvan Plugin is installed. If not download it from this link http://bhuvan.nrsc.gov.in/bhuvan/PDF/BhuvanSetup2.0.exe
and install it.
2. Open that '.flyshell' extension file using 'Skylineglobe shell'. This will open Bhuvan 3D in a seperate window.
To do this - right click on this file, click on "Open with" --> select "Defaul program.." --> select 'Skylineglobe shell'
3. Verify your IE version. At the moment it should be less than 9, in order to make Bhuvan 3D work.
4. Use IE directly, if you have problem opening the shell file.
Please let me know if still you have problem in accessing Bhuvan 3d.
Posted: Sat Apr 12, 2014 6:37 pm
Thanks for the response. It seems as I was tring it on mozilla it was not working. Butnow I tried it on IE it worked.