Development of Village Information System

Develop your applications using OpenLayers and consume OGC compliant Bhuvan services. This sub-forum is dedicated to share your development experiences here.
saibhuvan

Development of Village Information System

Post by saibhuvan » Thu Oct 01, 2015 8:54 pm

Dear Sir/Madam,
I wish to work for development of village information tool over Bhuvan application.

Plan : Collection of Village level Information like : latitude, longitude, height from ASL, average temperature, rainfall, humidity, population, sex ratio, population growth, basic amenities etc.
Latter than this collected information will be attached to specific point of village or within the boundary of this village.
When any Bhuvan user will clink on this point or within the village boundary, he will look all the attached information after the clink.

For the same plan I will collect the above said information of entire villages from Sangamner Tahsil of Maharashtra, India from different sources. This collected information I will transfer to you for further attachment and tool development.
In this case Village Information System (VIS) will be produce for Sangamner tahsil.

This is my primary plan for work with you. For this I have collected the information of almost villages from Sangamner Tahsil.

Wishing to know your comment and further idea on this issue.

Kindly support for same and replay your valuable suggestion

Sincere Regards,
Sainath Aher
Post Graduate Dept. of Geography,
S. N. Arts, D.J. Malpani Commerce & B.N. Sarda Science College, Sangamner, Dist. Ahmednagar, Maharashtra, India
Pin : 422605
Mob: +91-9921223884